Dear Third Ward Residents,
- You are the people who make the Third Ward work.
- You are the people who make the Third Ward what it is.
It is from your ranks that I come, and on your side I stand.
What leads me to ask for another four years of serving you, the citizen, is something every Third Ward, hard-working resident will understand: The challenge of a job well begun, a strong foundation established, but far from finished.
My record is one of progress—not platitudes, of specifics—not smiles, of performance—not promises.
This is my Vision:
- Keeping Us Safe!
- Keeping Us Green!
- Keeping Our Riverfront Accessible and the Envy of Our Nation!
- Keeping Our Job Base and Businesses Growing!
- Keeping Our Property Taxes Stable!
I will continue to take the values of hard work and perseverance and apply them to our neighborhoods and our city.
I ask for your vote on Tuesday, November 5.
Your FIRST Choice on Tuesday, November 5!